- ejector : Coercion
- An object which can be called once to prematurely end control flow.
- guard : Coercion
- An object which provides the coercion protocol.
- An object of the form
[verb :Str, args :List, namedArgs :Map]which is passed from calling objects to target objects to faciliate computation.
- prize : Coercion
- The result of a successful coercion.
- An literal expression or pattern which is composed of both literal and variable pieces.
- An object which provides the Quasiliterals protocol.
- A string which forms the first element of a message.